Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 marks a major advance in usability and functionality for SharePoint developers, helping you accomplish tasks like:
- Customizing SharePoint with the help of new project and item templates.
- Creating Web parts and application pages using new visual designers.
- Designing association and initiation forms for your workflows.
- Aggregating and integrating back-end data into your application using Business Data Catalog (BDC) models.
- Importing existing solution packages (.wsp files) and then modifying and extending them.
- Customizing features and packages using new designers and explorers.
- Deploying and debugging SharePoint applications as easily as pressing F5.
- Navigating SharePoint sites using Server Explorer.
You can check out all the features of VS 2010 by clicking here.
Till Then, Cya.